The polenta is corn mush
Have you ever thought to make polenta fried? It’s phenomenal, one leads to another and the cooking is healthy because it’s in the oven!
Initially I made it in the pan but it didn’t give the same result, voila’ the receipe: Sticks of Polenta Fried
- Polenta advanced the day before
- bread crumbs as required
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- Cut polenta into thin slices like French fries
- arrange on baking
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs
- sprinkle with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt
- Bake at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes turning at least once
- Remove from the oven as soon as they are beautiful red.
As always we are fast! ahahahaha
If there was a tax on time would somehow, it seems that today is the most valuable asset!
Some time ago I saw an interesting film “Timeline,” you have you seen? Everyone was paying anything to survive over time. People had a bracelet on their wrist which measured everything, it was anchored at one and the unit of measure was just time! Finished the AA arrangement was paid with the same life! hallucinating!
I do not like science fiction, but sometimes they make me think, do you remember “Star Trek”? when they spoke with the remote phones and two-way radios? think about where we are today with technology and it’s only been 20 years. Our phones are everything and if you want you can also see, just get the video! I’m waiting for teleport….ahahahah 🙂
The world runs, technology is running, time is running out … and we run? maybe too much!