Hello everybody! How did you spend the holidays? on Easter Monday we had a wedding! nice! Among other things, it was also our wedding anniversary, so what better place to celebrate it in a castle? Cavernago’s Castle, gorgeous!
How many delicacies and all kinds of finger food! I do not say ….
Talking about the delicacies and drinks for dinner or lunch here is a recipe you will make a great impression. I had the leftover cooked grain of pastiera and I thought we would give the savory biscuits for drinks. The only care is to keep the dough floured because it tends to be sticky.
Just roll into balls and flatten a little and bake to get some delicious cookies! Voilà the recipe:
- 200 g of cooked wheat
- 100 g of flour type 00
- 50 g semolina flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 80 g of butter
- a pinch of salt
- Crush the grain with a fork, add the egg, salt and soften everything.
- Add the cold butter into small pieces Parmesan cheese and flour.
- Knead to a smooth dough
- Let rest in the fridge for a half hour
- Then proceed to form the cookies
- Take a bit of dough, roll into balls and mash, still holding the floured dough with semolina flour.
- Bake at 200 ° c for 25 minutes until redden a little.
Good week to everybody!!