I’m back here with a recipe in one piece!
I anticipated that there would be some suggested recipes from family and friends and this one has given me by my daddy!
… It was his idea!
The nice thing these goodies seem caloric, but instead they don’t have eggs, cheese or breadcrumbs added, it is just polenta with advanced crumpled into a small cube of cheese.
Meatballs polenta streamers
Ricetta: Secondo piatto
- Advanced polenta (I buckwheat for taragna)
- Cooked cheese to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- breadcrumbs enough
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Take a bit of polenta, crush the palm of your hand, insert the center a cube of cheese close and make a ball.
- Passing small balls in breadcrumbs.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and when cook the meatballs are turning them until golden brown.
- Serve hot, racy, will form a crust irresistible!
Good week !!!
P.S. I will make the tree and the presepe..Voi?
The polenta is corn mush
Have you ever thought to make polenta fried? It’s phenomenal, one leads to another and the cooking is healthy because it’s in the oven!
Initially I made it in the pan but it didn’t give the same result, voila’ the receipe: Sticks of Polenta Fried
Sticks of Polenta Fried
- Polenta advanced the day before
- bread crumbs as required
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- Cut polenta into thin slices like French fries
- arrange on baking
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs
- sprinkle with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt
- Bake at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes turning at least once
- Remove from the oven as soon as they are beautiful red.
I did not put the amount because it depends on how much you have polenta the day before
As always we are fast! ahahahaha
If there was a tax on time would somehow, it seems that today is the most valuable asset!
Some time ago I saw an interesting film “Timeline,” you have you seen? Everyone was paying anything to survive over time. People had a bracelet on their wrist which measured everything, it was anchored at one and the unit of measure was just time! Finished the AA arrangement was paid with the same life! hallucinating!
I do not like science fiction, but sometimes they make me think, do you remember “Star Trek”? when they spoke with the remote phones and two-way radios? think about where we are today with technology and it’s only been 20 years. Our phones are everything and if you want you can also see, just get the video! I’m waiting for teleport….ahahahah 🙂
The world runs, technology is running, time is running out … and we run? maybe too much!