Day has passed, how did you spend the weekend? We’ve brought the child to the petting zoo , we had a blast and the little girl is finally rising about the Dear pony ! She really wanted to go up as well on the horses ! hahaha … Sometimes we want these days ! .
Talking about food , sometimes we have dinner on the small table , just like the previous time where I made delicious flatbread with herbs . (See here)
The other night , I prepared for the occasion panmozzarella by Luca Montersino, seen on the web, a recipe that has amazing mozzarella dough. By adapting the recipe to my personal taste , I thought we would give some tasty flatbread pan mozzarella .
I made some small changes to the original recipe that did not spoil the result , I didn’t put the dough in the fridge and I made double rise.
Here you are the flatbread pan mozzarella spelled with sesame seeds and poppy :
- 300 g spelled flour
- semolina enough for the pastry
- 120 ml of milk
- 6 g of yeast (about one third of the cube)
- 30 g of butter
- 1 mozzarella 125 g
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- sesame seeds and poppy seeds for garnish
- coarse salt to taste to the surface
- Combine the flour, salt and sugar and place in a fountain.
- Dissolve the yeast in a little warm milk and put it in the center of the fountain.
- Combine mozzarella in the center previously crushed and pulped to loose remaining water.
- Also add butter into small pieces and brought to room temperature.
- Combine the remaining milk and mix. Form a homogeneous mixture, flouring from time to time with semolina.
- Let rise in warm place for 3-4 hours.
- After that wet your hands and flatten the dough with oil.
- With a glass forming disks that are arranged in a row on the baking sheet.
- Let them rise again for another hour.
- Then again with wet hands for oil, mash them lightly with your fingertips making small little holes, sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds and bake at 200 ° C for 215 minutes approximately.
This dose will be about 10-15, depending on the size that you want to give.
I was thinking to freeze some, however it was not possible!
Their fragrance is amazing! ciaoooo