Today is very hot today!! is it normal??
However, the cod hooray hooray! I was a little reluctant to cook for its characteristic of being a little salty but then, after a day immersed in water, the salt has lost everything. its flavor wrapped in batter is very unique.
Follow me, salted codfish fritters:
salted codfish fritters
- 500 g of salt cod
- 1 egg
- milk as needed
- enough flour
- olive oil for frying
- Keep soaking the cod often changing the water for 24 hours.
- Then remove the skin and cut into chunks.
- Prepare a thick batter with egg, flour and milk.
- Bring the oil temperature
- Dip the pieces of cod in batter and then fried.
- Brown them on both sides and then place them on paper towels.
This weather makes me feel like a sea! and you?