Hello guys! Talking about food, the receipe of today is made with a kind of pasta called penne, with a zucchini cream. It’s nothing original but very yummy for those who like cream. If you do not have much time so here is a quick meal and , in my opinion, not so caloric.
Here you are, Pasta with cooking cream and zucchini:
Pasta with cooking cream and zucchini
- 1 large zucchini
- 250 g.di cooking cream
- 250 g. shirt pasta (like italian "penne")
- salt to taste
- garlic to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Sautè the garlic in a pan with a little oil .
- Dice the zucchini and cook for 20 minutes without too wet with water as it has to remain a bit crunchy.
- Put the cooking cream and cook for a minute.
- Cook penne in boiling salted water and toss them in the zucchini sauce.
- Pepper (to those who like it)