This is a yummy receipe , a good idea for an happy hour!!!!
Rice and lettuce croquettes
Rice and lettuce croquettes, so good that even the kids eat
- two handfuls of rice
- 1 small sprig of lettuce
- 1 egg
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 20 g of cheese
- salt to taste
- enough flour for dusting the croquettes
- olive oil for frying
- parsley to taste
- Boil the rice in salted water until cooked and drain is complete, set it aside.
- Wash and dry the salad
- Cut it finely with a knife
- In a bowl combine the rice, salad, egg, bread crumbs, cheese and parsley.
- Mix well and season with salt.
- Take a little of the mixture, roll into croquettes and flour them.
- Cook 5 minutes until golden brown that result in hot oil.