We still have time to do the last cold receipe, but the salads are not only cool, what I propose today can serve as hot: a nice pot of spelt salad:
A warm spelt salad at sea flavor
Ricetta: First Course
- 125 g spelt
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes
- 2 anchovies
- 150 g prawns
- 100 g squid
- 1 bay leaf
- parsley to taste
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- oil ages
- Keep soaking spelt for 30 minutes (though in some packs not needed)
- Leave it to drain and rinse
- Coat it with water, add carrot and celery, bay leaf and a little oil.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 30 or 40 minutes.
- Cool in the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet pasta wok type jumps saute with a little oil and garlic chopped tomatoes in half
- Add the anchovies cut into very fine pieces
- Add the squid and shrimp, season with salt and sprinkle with parsley.
- Deglaze with white and cook for 30 minutes.
- Drain spelt and blow it up in fish sauce.
Like you can put even a sprinkling of chilli because there is!
I have an abundance of shrimp in the freezer and I had not understood squid eh …. anyway you have saved, are almost finished ahahhah.
I greet you and good weekend! Kisses kisses!