Hola! I’m back! Having done a wonderful week in the mountains, I’m relaxed!
it was beautiful and the amazing thing is that the baby was very good, she took up the sticks, which are closed at her height and started walking as if he had a life! A true mountain walker! She is like the father, mother instead is a “woman of the South Sea” and comes from the sea … now propose a fine first fish and not with the usual pasta but with gnocchi! The recipe is from my friend Ileana! Thank you! They were the best of the best! Cooked them over a fantastic dinner at her house!
Voila is the recipe:
- 1 kg of potato dumplings
- 1 large slice of swordfish
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes
- basil and parsley to taste
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- some black olive
- 1 clove of garlic
- white wine to taste
- Wash, dry and cut into chunks swordfish
- Wash and cut in half 'the tomatoes.
- In wok jumps paste brown a clove of garlic in a little oil, add the tomatoes and the fish into chunks.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with parsley and basil and cook for 10-15 minutes, blending with white wine.
- The last 5 minutes add the olives.
- Cook the gnocchi in salted water, and remove quuando come to the surface.
- Season with fish sauce!