That silence on the blog … I feel abandoned!
We see that spring has arrived! Well then I color a bit my dishes.
This recipe has not only a beautiful color, it has also a great nutritional level and above all tasty.
Voila, salmon pasta with cherry tomatoes and zucchini, the happiness of my husband:
- 150 g salmon fillet filleted
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g of pasta
- parsley to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes
- Cut tomatoes in half
- In a wok fry the garlic with a little oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes the zucchini and cherry tomatoes
- Cut the salmon into chunks, add them to the vegetables and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta and after drained, toss them in the wok with the sauce of fish.