Hello guys! We are near Christmas’ festivity, are you ready!
Here a receipe suitable for Christmas’ dinner!! It’s also better for the occasion if you serve it as finger food!
Here the receipe :
Black rice with shrimp salmon
Black rice with shrimp salmon, black rice flavored with fish
Ricetta: First Course
- 200 g of black rice
- 1 thick slice of salmon 250g
- 300 g of peeled shrimp
- white wine
- a carrot
- extra virgin olive oil
- Make a chopped carrot and celery and sauté with a little oil in a wok jumps pasta
- Apart blanch the shrimp in salted water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside
- Cut the salmon into chunks and add to the chopped carrots and celery as well as shrimp.
- Cook for 10 minutes blending with white wine, and optionally a little water.
- Apart cook black rice for about 40 minutes.
- Drain it and blow it up in the wok with the fish sauce.
- Sprinkle with dried chives and a little pepper.