Here a fantastic pasta made with chilli and with shrimp! Very yummy!
- 280 g of chitarrina pepper
- 500 g shrimp
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1spicchio garlic
- parsley to taste
- 1 carrot
- 1 shallot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 green chilli
- Cut the shallots into small pieces the carrot, celery and red pepper.
- Saute the vegetables for 5-10 minutes with the garlic in a little oil.
- Add shrimp already peeled and cooked with white wine blending for about twenty minutes.
- Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes in salted water with a little oil and cook them in the sauce for shrimp.
See you! Byebye