I’m back here with a recipe in one piece!
I anticipated that there would be some suggested recipes from family and friends and this one has given me by my daddy!
… It was his idea!
The nice thing these goodies seem caloric, but instead they don’t have eggs, cheese or breadcrumbs added, it is just polenta with advanced crumpled into a small cube of cheese.
- Advanced polenta (I buckwheat for taragna)
- Cooked cheese to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- breadcrumbs enough
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Take a bit of polenta, crush the palm of your hand, insert the center a cube of cheese close and make a ball.
- Passing small balls in breadcrumbs.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and when cook the meatballs are turning them until golden brown.
- Serve hot, racy, will form a crust irresistible!
Good week !!!
P.S. I will make the tree and the presepe..Voi?