Round zucchini stuffed yellow rice a great filling for recycling
Hello! Today it is a little better, baby on the mend …. but I know that mom has a headache, sore bones, it feels a little strange … who knows why?!
Console ourselves with a delicious recipe that I made last week:
Round zucchini stuffed yellow rice
Round zucchini stuffed yellow rice, a great recycling leftover stuffing
Ricetta: Second Course
- Round zucchini 4 medium sized
- 100 g of cooked yellow rice already advanced or if you have 60 g of plain rice to be cooked
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 40 g of asiago cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- salt to taste
- 1 glove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the zucchini and cut the top cap
- Blanch in salted water for 10 minutes
- Draw from the inside and chop with the crescent moon.
- Brown the meat with a clove of garlic, a little oil and salt.
- In a bowl combine yellow rice already cooked (if you did not just boil the rice)
- The asiago cheese into small pieces, cheese, egg yolk and cooked meat.
- Mix well and fill the zucchini.
- Grease a baking dish, arrange the zucchini, sprinkle with cheese and bake for half an hour at 180 ° C until golden.