The receipe of today is born by chance, by the fact that I had advanced some grated bread. I’m a bit inspired to “Giorgione and kitchen garden”, a program of Gambero Rosso which I love! Maybe because it looks a bit like my kitchen, rich in vegetables, homemade and no frills. He is a very strong character, with his belly, his overalls who never gives up and his trays that remember those tose one my grandmother used! Hi.hi.hi. .. also my daughter loves him. One day he cooked breadballs but a little different from what I propose today, a bit more complex.
Not throw anything away, here are these balls of bread with cheese surprise super tasty and delicious:
Bread ball with cheese surprise
Bread ball with cheese surprise , meatballs at home simple and easy that everyone likes
Ricetta: Second course
For about 6 little bread balls :
- 100 g of bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 60 g of grated cheese
- 6 cubes of flavorful hard cheeses to taste (for me asiago)
- marjoram to taste
- salt as necessary
- salt to taste
- olive oil or virgin
- enough flour
- In a bowl combine the bread crumbs eggs, grated cheese, parsley, marjoram.
- Season with salt and a form an homogeneous mixture.
- Take a bit of dough, roll into balls and place in the center a cube of cheddar cheese.
- Close properly and pass the ball in the flour
- Cook in a skillet with olive oil when this one comes to temperature.
- Cook 5 minutes turning them.
- Serve piping hot
Byebye to everyone and good appetite