Pasta purple potato with mushrooms on cheese fondue
Hola! Easter is coming ! What do you do for menu? I think I ‘ll cook light also because the next day I’ll have a wedding
In fact, this recipe could be a starting point for Easter lunch.
To be honest , the inspiration I took from the blog “La cucina di stagione ” by Claudia Bonera, she had called them potato strudel with seafood, what I would do at Easter.
Today, however, I propose my own version, I first thought to use purple potatoes because I wanted a dazzling color (which does not have given probably the potatoes were not mature enough and therefore not enough purple .. boh ), however the flavor was a huge success.
I made a mushroom filling, I combined it all with a cheese fondue and waffles .
Here is the recipe, Pasta purple potato with mushrooms on cheese fondue:
- 400 g of purple potatoes
- 1 egg yolk
- enough flour
- salt to taste
- I!nterior of mushrooms:
- 50 g of fresh mushrooms
- extra virgin olive oil
- half an onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt to taste
- parsley to taste
- a splash of white wine
- 100 g of cheese
- fresh milk to taste
- I used dried mushrooms soaked in water a few hours.
- Fry with a little oil the onion and garlic, add the mushrooms , salt and deglaze with the white wine, sprinkle with parsley and cook for thirty minutes.
- Boil the potatoes in their skins for about half an hour
- Still warm , peel and pass them masher .
- Add a little salt , egg yolk and enough flour to form a homogeneous mixture such as gnocchi.
- Roll out the dough maybe keeping it inside the baking paper to facilitate the operation. Form two rectangles and fill them with previously cooked mushrooms :
- Once you have filled rectangles with mushrooms roll the dough and place on sheets of aluminum foil rolling well and good ending .
- Boil for about 7 minutes.
- At this point drain them , let them cool, cut them into chunks of 4 or 5cm in length and sauté them with a little butter.
- Meanwhile melt the cheese with a little milk for garnish and flavor the dish.