Hello guys! In this period I’m full of receipes’ ideas! I’m happy to share with you this fantastic receipe given by my dear aunt!
This is a plate suitable for the thanksgiving day or for Christmas!
Here the receipe:
Roast turkey with green apples
- 3 thick slices of turkey
- 25 g sliced ham
- 2 thick slices of mortadella
- 1 large carrot
- 3 green apples
- extra virgin olive oil
- herbs (sage, rosemary, bay leaves)
- vegetable broth
- white wine to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- Wash and dry the slices of turkey.
- Add salt and thin a little with a meat mallet.
- Approach them overlapping a little.
- At the center put mortadella, ham and carrot previously blanched.
- Close and roll up.
- Tie the roast with string and put between the wires rosemary, bay leaf and sage.
- Chop carrot, celery, onion and saute a minute with a little oil.
- At this point, add meat and brown it well for about half hour or blending with white wine, turning it on both sides.
- Afterwards take a pan, put the slightly and place the sliced green apples.
- In the center put the roast basting with the sauce of browned.
- Put in the oven for about 40 minutes, turning a few times until you blushed just fine so far as to form a nice crust on the surface and the apple is cooked.
- Serve hot with the apple sauce.
p.s .: It will unleash an amazing scent!!!!