Hello! Today a particular receipe with a precious ingredient : Goji berries.
Voila’ the receipe:
Biscuits with yogurt and goji berries
- 200 g of flour type 00
- 1 jar of creamy white yogurt (the type sweetened with grape sugar)
- 90 g of cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1little teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- enough flour for dusting
- 30 g goji berries
- 30 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Combine sugar and baking powder to flour.
- Place a mound, pour in the middle yogurt, oil, honey and egg.
- Begin to knead and add towards the end of the working goji berries.
- If necessary, add a little bit of flour, the mixture may be a little sticky.
- Always keeping the floured work surface, roll out the dough, to obtain the desired shapes and bake about 10 min. to 180 ° C (preheated oven)
Today was a raining and then to warm up a little bit what’s better than the oven! Wholemeal cookies with chocolate chips!
It’s some days that my daughter asked me to make cookies and today I satisfied, we made together with what we had.
Since it is the weekend, stocks are scarce, we do not have more eggs and has remained the only whole wheat flour.
So cookies without eggs, whole wheat flour to make them more greedy and a bit of chocolate chips nicely made in the shape of animal:
Wholemeal cookies with chocolate chips (recipe without eggs)
- 250 g of wheat flour + enough for flouring
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 90 g of sugar cane
- 50 g of butter
- 30 g of chocolate drops
- 100 ml of milk
- Combine the yeast with the flour, chop the butter and create a compound crumbly.
- Making the fountain in the center and put the sugar honey and begin to knead by combining the milk.
- Meanwhile, it also mixes combine the chocolate chips.
- Form a compact and homogeneous mixture.
- Spread flouring the plan. Cut out desired shapes and place other little drops of chocolate in the cookie.
- Bake for 10-15mins at 180 ° C
When you remove them from the oven don’t worry if they seem too soft in the cool, they will become fragrant and retain their softness.
Hello everybody! How did you spend the holidays? on Easter Monday we had a wedding! nice! Among other things, it was also our wedding anniversary, so what better place to celebrate it in a castle? Cavernago’s Castle, gorgeous!
How many delicacies and all kinds of finger food! I do not say ….
Talking about the delicacies and drinks for dinner or lunch here is a recipe you will make a great impression. I had the leftover cooked grain of pastiera and I thought we would give the savory biscuits for drinks. The only care is to keep the dough floured because it tends to be sticky.
Just roll into balls and flatten a little and bake to get some delicious cookies! Voilà the recipe:
Salty Biscuits with cooked wheat
- 200 g of cooked wheat
- 100 g of flour type 00
- 50 g semolina flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 80 g of butter
- a pinch of salt
- Crush the grain with a fork, add the egg, salt and soften everything.
- Add the cold butter into small pieces Parmesan cheese and flour.
- Knead to a smooth dough
- Let rest in the fridge for a half hour
- Then proceed to form the cookies
- Take a bit of dough, roll into balls and mash, still holding the floured dough with semolina flour.
- Bake at 200 ° c for 25 minutes until redden a little.
Good week to everybody!!