Today was a raining and then to warm up a little bit what’s better than the oven! Wholemeal cookies with chocolate chips!
It’s some days that my daughter asked me to make cookies and today I satisfied, we made together with what we had.
Since it is the weekend, stocks are scarce, we do not have more eggs and has remained the only whole wheat flour.
So cookies without eggs, whole wheat flour to make them more greedy and a bit of chocolate chips nicely made in the shape of animal:
- 250 g of wheat flour + enough for flouring
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 90 g of sugar cane
- 50 g of butter
- 30 g of chocolate drops
- 100 ml of milk
- Combine the yeast with the flour, chop the butter and create a compound crumbly.
- Making the fountain in the center and put the sugar honey and begin to knead by combining the milk.
- Meanwhile, it also mixes combine the chocolate chips.
- Form a compact and homogeneous mixture.
- Spread flouring the plan. Cut out desired shapes and place other little drops of chocolate in the cookie.
- Bake for 10-15mins at 180 ° C
When you remove them from the oven don’t worry if they seem too soft in the cool, they will become fragrant and retain their softness.