Hola people! You do not need me to tell you, but … just water!! damn!
However, to get us out the other night I thought I’d make some savory biscuits at a fantastic appetizer that was waiting for us at the home of cousins.
In truth the meeting and It was also profitable.
Returning to the recipe, these cookies are perfect for a cocktail, I made them with spelled flour and were lighter. To you the recipe:
Biscuits salty nuts pine nuts
- 250 g spelled flour
- 70 g of cheese
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 30 g pine nuts
- 50 g walnuts
- 20 ml of milk
- Combine the salt, baking powder and cheese to the flour and mix.
- Making the fountain in the center and add the egg and the butter.
- Begin to mix and then add the finely chopped nuts previously and tie the whole with a little milk.
- Form a homogeneous mixture and let stand for half an hour.
- Finally roll it out and cut into discs.
- Typing it in the center of a pine nut as decoration.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 180 ° C
Hello to everybody and see you soon!
Hello everybody! How did you spend the holidays? on Easter Monday we had a wedding! nice! Among other things, it was also our wedding anniversary, so what better place to celebrate it in a castle? Cavernago’s Castle, gorgeous!
How many delicacies and all kinds of finger food! I do not say ….
Talking about the delicacies and drinks for dinner or lunch here is a recipe you will make a great impression. I had the leftover cooked grain of pastiera and I thought we would give the savory biscuits for drinks. The only care is to keep the dough floured because it tends to be sticky.
Just roll into balls and flatten a little and bake to get some delicious cookies! Voilà the recipe:
Salty Biscuits with cooked wheat
- 200 g of cooked wheat
- 100 g of flour type 00
- 50 g semolina flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 80 g of butter
- a pinch of salt
- Crush the grain with a fork, add the egg, salt and soften everything.
- Add the cold butter into small pieces Parmesan cheese and flour.
- Knead to a smooth dough
- Let rest in the fridge for a half hour
- Then proceed to form the cookies
- Take a bit of dough, roll into balls and mash, still holding the floured dough with semolina flour.
- Bake at 200 ° c for 25 minutes until redden a little.
Good week to everybody!!