Roulade of turkey speck asparagus, delicate tasty and easy to preprare!
Roulade of turkey with speck and asparagus
Roulade of turkey bspeck asparagus, delicate tasty and easy to preprare
Ricetta: Second Course
- 1 thick slice of turkey
- 2-3 slices of speck (smoked ham)
- some asparagus into pieces
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- white wine
- a few sage leaves
- enough flour
- Cut the asparagus into pieces
- Sauté for 10 minutes with a little olive oil and garlic pieces of asparagus
- Take a slice of turkey, Arrange the speck, finely diced asparagus, roll up and close with toothpicks.
- At this point, switch to the flour.
- Take a pan, put oil and fry the shallots finely chopped.
- Add the sage and cook the rolls for 20 minutes blending with white wine.