Hello guys! Today’s recipe is not new but it has already done and put on the site Donnaecasa when the blog was not yet born.
Therefore I propose again the blog version:
Pork loin with cream
Pork loin with cream , creamy and really enjoy to children
Ricetta: Second course
- 300 g of Pork loin
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- enough flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 shallot
- marjoram and sage to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- white wine to taste
- Finely chop the shallot and fry with a little oil in a frying pan.
- Combine the pork loin previously floured, herbs and deglaze with white wine
- Continue cooking, adding the cream. If the cream ends and it'is not quite finished cooking add a little milk.
- Bake for about 45 minutes
- Serve with a sprinkling of pepper.