Hola! how did you spent the weekend! Our weekend was very well, especially in a beautiful place and the weather was beautiful! With this sun and the hot taste of the sea guys!!
Here I am again with muffin omelette! I know that if I do a weekly column, I would have to put thousands. Here’s another idea, I also liked the fact that they blend the asparagus and the color they had! soooo tasty!
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 40 g of grated cheese
- half a bunch of asparagus
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- a little milk
- extra virgin olive oil
- Clean and cut the asparagus into pieces by removing the final hard.
- Sauté the shallot and garlic clove, cut into small pieces.
- Add the asparagus and cook about twenty minutes.
- Transfer to a blender with a dash of milk
- Beat with a whisk the eggs with the egg white and cheese, season with salt.
- Put a little of the beaten eggs in the cups of the muffin alternating with a bit of asparagus.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 20 minutes.
Good week to everybody!