Hello guys! Today’s recipe is not new but it has already done and put on the site Donnaecasa when the blog was not yet born.
Therefore I propose again the blog version:
Pork loin with cream
Ricetta: Second course
- 300 g of Pork loin
- 250 ml of fresh cream
- enough flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 shallot
- marjoram and sage to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- white wine to taste
- Finely chop the shallot and fry with a little oil in a frying pan.
- Combine the pork loin previously floured, herbs and deglaze with white wine
- Continue cooking, adding the cream. If the cream ends and it'is not quite finished cooking add a little milk.
- Bake for about 45 minutes
- Serve with a sprinkling of pepper.
Hello guys! Talking about food, the receipe of today is made with a kind of pasta called penne, with a zucchini cream. It’s nothing original but very yummy for those who like cream. If you do not have much time so here is a quick meal and , in my opinion, not so caloric.
Here you are, Pasta with cooking cream and zucchini:
Pasta with cooking cream and zucchini
Ricetta: First Course
- 1 large zucchini
- 250 g.di cooking cream
- 250 g. shirt pasta (like italian "penne")
- salt to taste
- garlic to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Sautè the garlic in a pan with a little oil .
- Dice the zucchini and cook for 20 minutes without too wet with water as it has to remain a bit crunchy.
- Put the cooking cream and cook for a minute.
- Cook penne in boiling salted water and toss them in the zucchini sauce.
- Pepper (to those who like it)