Here is a typical summer receipe. Very good and interesting that like also ti children : Pasta with eggplant. Here the receipe:
- 320 g of pasta
- 1 large eggplant
- 300 g of tomato puree
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- salt to taste
- oregano to taste
- basil to taste
- shavings of ricotta salata
- extra virgin olive oil
- Fry with a little oil the garlic and shallots.
- Join half eggplant cut into small cubes and cook for 5 minutes
- Add tomatp sauce, salt, basil and oregano
- Bake until the shrinkage of the sauce (about an hour), stretching with a little water.
- Slice the other half of the eggplant and cook in a separate pan with a little oil until it blush.
- Cook pasta and toss in the eggplant sauce by adding a little of the cooking water if necessary.
- Serve pasta combining eggplant and grated salty ricotta cheese
Good week to everybody