Here is a typical summer receipe. Very good and interesting that like also ti children : Pasta with eggplant. Here the receipe:
pasta with eggplant
Pasta with eggplant, pasta topped with a creamy vegetable pulp and a little spicy
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g of pasta
- 1 large eggplant
- 300 g of tomato puree
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- salt to taste
- oregano to taste
- basil to taste
- shavings of ricotta salata
- extra virgin olive oil
- Fry with a little oil the garlic and shallots.
- Join half eggplant cut into small cubes and cook for 5 minutes
- Add tomatp sauce, salt, basil and oregano
- Bake until the shrinkage of the sauce (about an hour), stretching with a little water.
- Slice the other half of the eggplant and cook in a separate pan with a little oil until it blush.
- Cook pasta and toss in the eggplant sauce by adding a little of the cooking water if necessary.
- Serve pasta combining eggplant and grated salty ricotta cheese
Good week to everybody
Una risposta a “Pasta with eggplant”
Che bella e delizioso ricette con penne Annalisa! Tiamo penne! I would like to ask if you would be able to write a guest post for my blog while I am in Italy in May. I would love to have you prepare one of your delicious recipes or even if you have already written a post about it. Please email me at paige1and2(at)centurylink(dot)com
Ciao and grazie!