Eggplant pizzas, second light and appetizing
Today I propose a recipe that is a bomb, then if light is considered as the second, maybe with vegetables or with a nice big salad is a great dinner!
Here is the recipe, eggplant pizzas:
- 1 eggplant
- 4 balls of the scamorza (smoked even those who want to)
- tomato sauce enough
- grated cheese to taste
- bread crumbs as required
- oregano and basil to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Cut the eggplant into round slices
- Cook it a few minutes in a pan with a little oil
- Place the slices on paper towels.
- Lining the baking sheet and place the eggplant slices in a row.
- Season with salt and a tablespoon on each slice of tomato sauce
- Add the diced smoked cheese, oregano and basil.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bread crumbs.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and dip it in the oven 10-15 minutes until it is melted scamorza.