The Chard!!!Here is a receipe for a light dinner and different from the usual light: Penne with chard and ricotta cheese
Penne with chard and ricotta cheese
- 1 small bunch of chard
- 80 g of ricotta cheese (soft white Italian cheese)
- 220 g of pasta type penne
- extra virgin olive oil q.b.
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- grated cheese
- Wash and chop the bunch of chard.
- Soak them for 20 minutes in salted water
- Sauté in a pan with a little oil, garlic and onion and put vegetables to taste.
- Finish cooking for about 15 minutes and season with salt
- When cooked, blend everything
- Cook the pasta in salted water
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese pureed vegetables and mix well with a little oil.
- Drain the pasta and serve with the sauce obtained.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
This receipe is born because I need to invent something to tuck the fateful vegetables to my little girl and because I had already advanced from lunch.
So it works even a little recipe recycling … it’s different from the usual cream cheese and spinach.
It does not matter if then she saw my white pasta and wanted that in the end I swapped the plate of penne with vegetables ,What can you do .. the children are like so!
Now I go to bed, hints of influence on me! …. byebye