We are in the season of artichokes, to be honest, nI’m not crazy, but they are very versatile in the kitchen, and you can invent enough, and since I was also honored to have a lot of fresh eggs from the hen proliferates here it is, Artichokes with beaten eggs:
Artichokes with beaten eggs
- 4 Roman artichokes (violets)
- 2 eggs
- 40 g of cheese
- enough breadcrumbs
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Clean the artichokes by cutting the stem, the outer part, and the toes.
- Open them up a bit and clean the beard.
- Blanch them in salted water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs the cheese, a little salt and parsley.
- Grease a baking sheet, arrange the artichokes removing water, they tend to be open, tie them with string.
- Put the egg mixture in the center, sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs and inform for 20 minutes at 180 ° C until they form a nice crust.