Here is a vegan receipe!!! Absolutely to taste:
Mini burgers peas potatoes
Mini burgers peas potatoes, a generous and satisfying vegetable second dish
Ricetta: Second Course
- 150 g of frozen peas
- 1 potato
- 3 tablespoons of flour type 00
- 20-30 g of grated cheese
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Boil the potato and peas in salted water for about 20 minutes
- Blend the peas with a tablespoon of cooking water
- In a bowl, mash the potatoes and add the peas' puree
- Season with salt, combine flour, cheese and bread crumbs.
- Grease a baking sheet, form balls of medium size, flour and place on baking sheet crushing them a bit.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- In the middle 'reshoot cooking, taking care not to damage the form, the mixture will be fairly soft.