Today’s recipe starring cauliflower, quiche or pie with cauliflower pasta brisa stuffed with cauliflower. Me and my husband love it, but we do not text, because we are herbivores!
I must say that my daughter instead surprised us, She ate it boiled! 🙂 Or mom!! However, I am convinced that it was a fluke, certainly she did’nt know what she was doing .. hahah
I thought to cook a quiche with pasta brisa
Pasta brisa is easy to make at home, but for those are in a hurry It’is useful that is located on the bank of the supermarket! here’s how I did it:
Cauliflower quiche with pasta brisa :
Cauliflower quiche or pie dough brisè stuffed with cauliflower
- 1 roll of pasta brisa
- 200 g of boiled cauliflower
- 2 mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 g of grated cheese
- Boil for about 30 minutes in salted water cauliflower previously washed and cut into pieces.
- Weigh 200 g and crush with a fork.
- In a bowl mix the egg with a pinch of salt and grit.
- Combine the cauliflower
- Sprinkle with parsley and add the diced mozzarella.
- Spread roll dough into a baking pan, pour the mixture inside and close the ends of the pasta brisa.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 15 minutes!
A pie is excellent and in my opinion also appreciated by children as the strong flavor of the vegetable is somewhat camouflaged by cheese…
Good week to everybody!