How are you? here quite well ! I give the STOP to desserts and plenty of space to “normal” kitchen, as you can see . We have a house full of panettone to finish , biscuits and chocolates galore … aiutoooo ! In the blog there will be more ‘ light recipes , I promise!
Another recipe with puff pastry. It was made with puff pastry, cauliflower and smoked cheese.
- a roll of puff pastry
- half boiled cauliflower
- 6 slices of smoked cheese
- Clean and cut cauliflower
- Blanch twenty minutes in salted water
- Cut the puff pastry with which we are going to cover the molds for muffins
- Drizzle with a little oil half 'of cooked cauliflower
- Put it in the baskets of pastry crushing it a bit with a fork and break up over the scamorza
- inform at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.