Here’s a dish that could be part of an Christmas appetizer: a basket of dried beef carpaccio with parmesan and fennel and generous shavings of grana padano, voilà:
Basket of bresaola carpaccio with parmesan and fennel
Basket of bresaola carpaccio with parmesan and fennel, Tasty and particularly enriched with fennel.
for the basket of grain:
- 80 g of grated cheese
- fennel sliced
- 3 slices of bresaola
- extra virgin olive oil
- grana padano cheese
- pepper as much as necessity
- Preheat a non-stick pan, sprinkle the base with grated cheese and wait for a minute to melt and combine.
- Lift the edges and remove from the heat, immediately place it upside down on a bowl and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, cut and serve with a drizzle of olive oil fennel and dried beef.
- Take out the trash, lean over rosettes of bresaola, and beautify healthy alongside the fennel and shaved parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve.