Today I propose a recipe that can be part of the Christmas appetizers: pumpkin cupcakes.
- 200 g pumpkin flesh
- 100 g ricotta
- 40 g of grated cheese
- 30 g of bread crumbs
- parsley as baasta
- salt to bast
- 1 egg
- a pinch of nutmeg
- extra virgin olive oil
- Steam or roast the flesh of the pumpkin
- Mash with a fork together with ricotta
- Add egg, cheese, grated bread, nutmeg and parsley.
- Mix well until a homogeneous mixture.
- Oleare muffin molds and puta little of the mixture
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes
I’m tired, it was a tough day.
With the holidays I will rest.?!?!?!. Greetings to all, meanwhile, now I look backoff reply, let’s see how it is! hello hello….