With this post I would like to wish all mothers in the world and also to those flown in the sky, since this cake was given me by my dearest aunt, just flying in the sky, when I was pregnant with my daughter.
In fact it is a dessert that you could see in the bakeries of Abruzzo, on the occasion of Easter and Mother’s Day. I interpreted it a little, because the original recipe don’t have it, I just know that there’s the chocolate dough into small pieces and almonds, so I remade found a recipe in a cookbook that I seemed to fit, I joined the chocolate mixture and almonds and then I covered the surface of chocolate.
When I tasted it, I was surprised because the result was exactly what I hoped : the taste and the interior is exactly like the one true mother’s heart!
- 150 g of flour type 00
- 120 g of sugar
- half a bag of baking powder
- 70 g of melted butters
- 3 eggs
- 60 g almonds
- 80 g of dark chocolate
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 40 g of butter
- Chop the chocolate with almonds.
- Beat eggs with sugar
- Combine the melted butter, flour combined with baking powder, almonds and chocolate
- Mix well.
- If necessary, add a little milk to soften the dough.
- Grease the baking pan
- Bake at 180 ° C for 25 minutes
- Melt the chocolate with the butter over low heat, then cover the cake with icing.
Best wishes to all mothers in the world!