Sole orange and almonds, today a recipe different from the usual, but with a delicate flavor.
Usually I like to prepare the fish in a simple way, I don’t like particular things because I believe that fish does not need too much, but in doing so inspired me then here it is:
- 4 large fillets of plaice
- juice of half an orange
- salt to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- enough flour
- 30 g of finely ground almonds
- Flour and salt fillets
- Place them in a baking dish greased with oil
- Place in baking dish clove of garlic, crushed
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze the juice of half an orange and finely chop the almonds.
- Remove the fish from the oven, sprinkle the top with almonds and drizzle with orange juice, put in oven and bake 5 minutes and then serve.