Hello! This is a light receipe! Healthy with vegetables! Voila’!
Sea bream baked with vegetables
Sea bream baked with vegetables, a refined fish with a delicate outline
Ricetta: Second Course
- 2 medium sized bream
- half eggplant
- a large potato
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice enough
- white wine
- 1 clove of garlic
- parsley to taste
- bread crumbs as required
- some olive oil
- Wash the bream and clean them (I bought them already eviscerated)
- Marinate for a few hours with an emulsion of olive oil, salt, lemon juice, white wine and pepper.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables into small cubes
- Grease a non-stick pan, sauté the garlic and cook about 10-15 minutes the vegetables with salt.
- Take a baking tray to anoint it with oil, arrange the vegetables on the floor, put on the bream previously salted inside and rubbed with garlic.
- Sprinkle with some olives and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 180 ° for 45 minutes until complete browning, if necessary by adding at the end a little water.