Hello! It ‘s the weekend, hopefully it will be sunny because the temperatures here are some pans, in fact in the evening we will still want to eat a warm velvety like today.
I had never made creamed leeks and I found it very good especially with the addition of red skin potatoes that have a nice pasty flesh,: Cream of leek soup with red skin potatoes .
Cream of leek soup with red skin potatoes
- 1 shallot
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 leeks
- 5-6 small red-skin potatoes
- 30 ml milk
- enough water
- salt to taste
- grated cheese
- Sauté shallots with a little olive oil finely chopped
- Combine the sliced leek and previously stripped of leaves.
- Add 2 potatoes cut into chunks.
- Add milk and water to cover everything.
- Add salt to taste
- Bake for about twenty minutes and whisk well.
- In a separate pan lightly fry the remaining potatoes cut into small cubes.
- Serve the soup with the diced potato, a little olive oil and grated cheese.
Good week-end to everybody! Bye Bye!