Today a light meal in anticipation of meals that await us: Snow peas
Snow peas, excellent vegetables full of fiber and vitamins, good for the gut
Ricetta: Side dish
- 200 g snow peas
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- vegetable broth as needed
- 2-3 - tbsp tomato puree
- parsley to taste
- half an onion
- Cut the snow peas into pieces and wash them.
- Sauté with a little olive oil onion sliced previously
- Add the past and a bit of vegetable broth, parsley and salt to taste.
- Cook for half an hour, 40 minutes, if necessary add a little broth.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese