This is receipe of my husband’s mother. I know this receipe since I was engaged with my husband! Very yummy and healthy:
Sweet and Sour Zucchini
Sweet and Sour Zucchini, made with the family recipe
- 500 g zucchini
- half a tablespoon of salt
- half a tablespoon of sugar
- half a cup of vinegar
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 small onion
- basil to taste
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices, wash them.
- Combine all liquids, basil and onion in a pan, add the zucchini and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Pot into sterilized jars and boil for 5 minutes.
- Let them cool in their water.