Hola!! It’s summer time and it’s time to ice cream!
And then mango ice cream, homemade without eggs and without machine for ice cream!
What’s better than a bit of fresh ice cream in the evening or afternoon snack!
Most of us do not have the ice cream maker, signed the same, but the desire to make the ice cream was too strong for me, so I read up and found out that it’s not an hard-working, just keep it in the freezer as long as necessary mixing every hour so as to break the ice crystals.
In five hours is ready to be enjoyed.
Certainly with the ice cream is made first, but with a little organization can also be done with this method.
In addition, the recipe does not use eggs, so I think it is lighter and more secure.
Here’s the procedure:
- A small mango pulp
- 300 ml of milk
- 250 ml of cream
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- Peel and cut into small pieces ripe avocado, being careful not to lose the juice.
- Place in the bowl of the blender with the sugar, milk and half the cream (125ml)
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Install the remaining cream and add to the mixture obtained.
- Place the mixture in a convenient tray with lid if possible, to be able to take off and put in the freezer several times.
- Every hour mix with a wooden spoon ice cream that will be formed so as to remove the ice crystals. After 5 hours it will be ready!
The dose is about 500 g of ice cream.
Great to enjoy with chocolate chips and cookie built!
See you next time!