Little cooked grain basket, a delicate and elegant appetizer
Ciaooo ….. An idea to submit an appetizer or a drink.
Ignore the eggs because this note was made on the occasion of Easter, but you can submit what you want … the cooked grain bins, a delicate and elegant appetizer
- 200 g of cooked grain
- 100 g of flour type 00
- 50 g semolina flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 80 g of butter
- a pinch of salt
- Crush the grain with a fork, add the egg, salt and soften everything.
- Add the cold butter into small pieces Parmesan cheese and flour.
- Knead to a smooth dough
- Let rest in refrigerator for half an hour
- Then proceed to form the bins
- Take a bit of dough and fill the muffin tins previously covered with baking paper.
- Cook at 200 ° c for 25 minutes until redden a little.
- Serve with what you want