Today’s recipe I was advised …
In the afternoon I gostro with the bike with my baby, and there is also the exchange of recipes … 🙂
Usually we meet my daughter’s little cousin and her mom Laura, also very good in the kitchen, and in addition to exchange views about children, we also talk about kitchen and She gave me an idea for quick and convenient summer receipe : pasta salad with celery! It’s coming off a really tasty pasta from the original taste, combined with a few ingredients but really good! variant tasty. Good Laura!
Pasta salad with celery
- 200 g of pasta (fusilli or wheels or whatever you prefer)
- 3-4 stalks of celery including leaves
- tomatoes (10-15)
- 50 g Emmenthal Swiss
- parsley to taste
- pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta and let it cool
- Cut the Swiss cheese with tomatoes in half already salted to taste before.
- Sprinkle with a little oil.
- Meanwhile, cut the celery into small pieces and sauté with a pinch of salt for 15 minutes, basting if necessary with a little water from the pasta. (you can also use raw)
- Let it cool a bit and mix it with tomatoes and cheese.
- Finely chop the leaves and sprinkle the whole thing.
- Combine the pasta and mix well with a little oil.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pepper and serve fresh beautiful!!