Finally I can post the pasta with mushrooms! The party of the “Alpini Group” ended a week ago (here you can see some pictures of the party) and I would say very well, so I am going to write the recipe of one of the many sauces proposed. This recipe has given me three years ago, the first time I was commissioned, the husband of my former owner, a cute person who was a chef … it is yummy!
I state that the photos for this post are basic as they are true, in the paper plate and the doses given are for about 4 liters of gravy. You do according to servings you wish to prepare! here it is:
Penne with mushrooms and speck ham
- 400 g of dried porcini mushrooms
- 3 hg speck ham (about three slices cut a little high)
- 250 g of tomato sauce
- marjoram to taste
- Approximately 1.5 L of fresh cream (this may 'need less depends on how mushrooms need)
- garlic to taste
- parsley to taste
- white wine to taste
- vegetable broth (a ladle)
- Soak the dried mushrooms (fresh or frozen them who do not)
- Dice the speck ham thin
- Fry the garlic in a pan and fry the speck ham (about two minutes).
- Throw the mushrooms in the pan, sprinkle with parsley, salt and sprinkle with white wine.
- After 5 minutes, add the tomato puree (I made a sauce with fresh tomatoes).
- Sprinkle with marjoram.
- Bake basting occasionally with vegetable broth for 30/45 minutes.
- The mushrooms cooks fairly quickly, I recommend: Taste, if all goes well cooking add the cream and cook for 5 minutes.
- The sauce should not be too liquid, it must have a thick consistency.
- Try it is very good ... there is no Alpinoman without this typical pasta!!!