Hello to everybody! how did you spend the weekend! We spent our Saturday with our dear friends in a nice dinner and good wine, so many recipes to post. Get ready …
Here is a suitable place for a lunch or dinner different from the usual steak or pasta. An hamburger barley.
You can do it with other grains, then it is lightweight and does well because it has all the meat proteins, it acts as a substitute and not the egg. Here is the recipe hamburger barley:
- 120 g pearl barley
- 1 small carrot
- a few bay leaves
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 4-5 tablespoons of flour + enough flour for burgers
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Boil in salted water about thirty minutes the barley with carrot, bay leaves and a drizzle of oil (on the package and 'wrote that there is no' need to soak)
- Drain and let cool.
- Put everything in a blender eliminating the bay leaf.
- Then add the Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Combine the flour to the mixture and form burgers.
- Dip them in flour and cook 2-3 minutes on each side-in a pan with hot oil
- When they are flushed well, remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
Bye bye to Everybody and have a great week!