IIt’s lot of time that I wanted to make this cake soft and fluffy with orange.
One day, walking through the center to go to the bakery, I met this cute lady who taught me how to do pastiera … I stopped her and thanked her, telling her that this year I did very well pastiera .
She told me to make another cake that she makes to her grandchildren and they really like it.It’s with orange juice … gave me two directions and in my own way I’ve played.
She was good good good and fragrant! Great for breakfast and for a healthy snack.
I used the sponge cake dough by adding the juice and zest of one orange, plus the vial of orange blossom. I assure you that there was a smell in the house as if you were still doing the pastiera.
Here is the cake with orange daisy:
- 125 g of flour type 00
- 125 g of potato starch
- 100 g of butter
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- Juice of one orange
- orange zest
- a vial of orange flowers
- 50 ml of milk
- 1 packet of yeast
- Melt the butter to room temperature and whisk with the sugar until it forms a paste.
- Divide the egg yolks from the whites and whip them.
- Stir in one egg at a time and mix well to cream butter and sugar.
- Combine the flour with the starch .
- Add the orange juice, the vial and flour .
- Mix well and then add the egg whites from the bottom up to not remove the dough .
- Add the milk , orange zest and baking powder .
- Stir well from the bottom upwards
- Grease a cake tin (or line it with baking paper ) and bake at 180 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.