As the dumplings here every Thursday! You make the dumplings on Thursday? I can not always but as soon as I can … here’s a recipe in one piece! we loved it …
Pumpkin dumplings with spelled flour, sausage sauce and broccoli.
- 200 g spelled flour
- 50 g semolina flour + enough for the pastry
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 120 g pumpkin, cut into cubes
- 20 ml of oil
- enough water
- Half a broccoli romanesco
- 150 g of pork sausage
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- white wine to taste
- pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Cook the pumpkin , cut into cubes and steam for about 30 minutes after which crush it with a fork.
- Enjoy the use spelled flour and semolina in a fountain mixed with salt
- At the center combine the egg , oil , pumpkin mashed with a fork, begin to knead and add slowly a little water to form a homogeneous meal .
- Flour the work surface well and form of sausages , cut cubes and make the dumplings .
- Meanwhile, grease a non-stick pan and chop the pork sausage, seasoning it with a sprig of rosemary , a pinch of nutmeg and a splash of white wine.
- Bake for about twenty minutes.
- Meanwhile, grilling pork sausage, bring water to a boil , add salt and cook for about 15 minutes the tops of broccoli .
- At this point add the dumplings , when they come to the surface, about 5 minutes, drain and put in the sauce of sausage, skip the whole thing for a second if necessary to combine a little of the cooking water .
- Serve with a sprinkling of pepper.