Hello! How is it going?
Today for me it was a day to clear.
I console myself with what I call a Mr. risotto, I consider it very fine ‘cause it has been given a touch right from the cheese.
Sometimes I hangs out for the market of my country and a day I decided to buy the cheese from a banquet that makes auto-production.
I must say that I was very excited by the quality and above all about this pecorino cheese cave.
This seasoning is an ancient process, now back in vogue and gives the cheese a unique flavor.
This risotto with pecorino cheese cave with some pepper is wonderful:
- 240 g Carnaroli rice or roma
- 1 leek
- 1 small potato
- half a glass of white wine
- vegetable broth or meat (better)
- 30 g of pecorino cheese cave
- 20 g parmesan cheese
- 20 g of butter
- pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the leek cutting the final part consists of the green leaves.
- Remove the outside, wash it and make it into very thin slices.
- If you want to keep from the leaves for decoration.
- Peel the potato and cut into cubes.
- In a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil cook for ten minutes with the potato leek, softening with a ladle of broth if necessary.
- Add the rice, toast and sprinkle with white wine.
- Cook about 18 minutes occasionally adding the hot stock.
- When cooked, stir in the two grated cheeses and butter.
- Finish the plate with Pecorino cave and a peppery.