Hello everybody! The Carnival is over! Now for a little bit just fried .. Today I propose the octopus salad, a simple but favolous recipe that I love to eat on every occasions. For changing a little bit instead of putting boiled potatoes I preferes to make them crispy, a detail that even if a small part it makes the difference …
Octopus salad with crispy potatoes
- 1 medium-size octopus
- 1 carrot
- 2 potatoes
- 1 stalk of celery
- a glass of white wine
- extra virgin olive oil
- some cherry tomatoes
- Take the octopus, rinse under cold water, clean it (in the head, on the back where the little hole and the two eyes)
- Take a large pot, fill it with cold water, add the carrot celery potato, a drop of wine and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Bring to a boil and cook for an hour and a half.
- Allow to cool octopus in its cooking water. Drain, peel it and make it into cubes.
- Put it in a bowl along with the tomatoes and olives. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and sprinkle with parsley.
- Meanwhile, cut a potato into small cubes and roast it with a little 'oil.
- Serve the octopus salad with small dice of potato crisp