Hola people! You do not need me to tell you, but … just water!! damn!
However, to get us out the other night I thought I’d make some savory biscuits at a fantastic appetizer that was waiting for us at the home of cousins.
In truth the meeting and It was also profitable.
Returning to the recipe, these cookies are perfect for a cocktail, I made them with spelled flour and were lighter. To you the recipe:
Biscuits salty nuts pine nuts
- 250 g spelled flour
- 70 g of cheese
- half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 30 g pine nuts
- 50 g walnuts
- 20 ml of milk
- Combine the salt, baking powder and cheese to the flour and mix.
- Making the fountain in the center and add the egg and the butter.
- Begin to mix and then add the finely chopped nuts previously and tie the whole with a little milk.
- Form a homogeneous mixture and let stand for half an hour.
- Finally roll it out and cut into discs.
- Typing it in the center of a pine nut as decoration.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 180 ° C
Hello to everybody and see you soon!