First of all, in this post I do my warmest Christmas wishes to the web world, as this blog will take a little break.
I wish you my best wishes for a HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your families.
Going back to yesterday, I wanted to do some delicious yogurt and chocolate cupcakes that the daughter of my friends graciously helped decorate.
She is a very imaginative child and decorated them in a fashionway!
Yogurt and chocolate cupcakes fashion
- 100 g of flour type 00
- 1 egg
- 100 g of dark chocolate
- 1 knob of butter
- 50 g of sugar
- 40 ml of oil
- 1 cup of yogurt to coffee
- 1 cup of coffee
- a knob of butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- For the frosting
- 250 g of fresh cream
- 250 g ricotta
- 70 g of icing sugar
- food coloring if desired
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with a knob of butter.
- Mix the flour with the sugar and a teaspoon of baking powder
- Emulsify the egg in a bowl with the oil, add the melted chocolate to cool and previously made yogurt.
- Add the flour and a cup of coffee.
- Mix well and pour into molds.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C and cook for 18 minutes.
- Prepare the frosting.
- Fit good cold cream from the refrigerator.
- Combine the icing sugar to ricotta and mix well until you obtain a smooth cream.
- Combine the cream sauce by mixing the dye with from top to bottom so as not to disassemble the cream.Let them refrigerator
- Place fronsting in a piping bag and decorate cupcakes before serving.